Leo Vegas Casino is arguably the no.1 gambling destination for online blackjack, with this UK website having an outstanding reputation. Describing themselves as “The Kings of Mobile” Leo Vegas has got upwards of 50 different blackjack titles, with these including both RNG games and live casino games. Leo Vegas blackjack promotions are also frequent, with cash back deals, VIP tables and much more up for grabs. This Leo Vegas Casino review will run you through all aspects of the website, including how to sign up, the blackjack games available, payments, withdrawals and the history of this real money gambling establishment.
Introducing Leo Vegas blackjack
With over 10 variants of blackjack from a multitude of leading casino software developers, Leo Vegas is the perfect secure online casino for 21 players.Leo Vegas is known for its mobile design, but the site offers an array of blackjack titles for all devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops, with the latter two offering more variety.
Note: Australian players are no longer accepted at Leo Vegas. The information in this review is intended for an international audience only.
Leo Vegas welcome bonus
When new blackjack players sign up at www.LeoVegas.com you not only get access to a variety of 21 games, but also to a welcome bonus that includes multiple matched deposit bonuses and free spins to use on selected slot games. It is important to note there are wagering requirements applied when you claim the Leo Vegas bonus offer, which we detail at the bottom of this page.
In comparison to other online casinos, Leo Vegas’ welcome bonus is outstanding, with players able to take advantage of it on their first day of being a customer. The Leo Vegas bonus nets players a deposit bonus and free spins, which can vary slightly from country to country.
The updated Leo Vegas welcome offer is geo-targeted in the table elements on this page, so you should see the correct bonus. If you don’t follow any of the links on this page to check whether you are eligible to claim the Leo Vegas sign up bonus.
Does blackjack clear bonus wagering requirements?
As we mentioned above, there is a generous welcome bonus at Leo Vegas, but you do need to clear the wagering requirements before you can release it as cash, as well as withdraw winnings. This is pretty standard at the top online blackjack sites.
The welcome bonus needs to be wagered 35 times before winnings can be withdrawn. This sounds like a lot but if you win you can just play through your winnings and potentially continue to win until you have cleared the turnover requirements and withdraw anything leftover – but only if you think it is worth it.
However, all casino games contribute a different percentage to the wagering requirements. While slots are the best at 100%, they have a high house edge so you are less likely to win.
Table games, including blackjack, at Leo Vegas only contribute 10% to the wagering requirements. But if you opt for NetEnt’s Classic Blackjack title and play the perfect basic strategy you can get the house edge as low as 0.13% and potentially win enough to clear the bonus.
Ultimately, the bonus amount is probably better spent having a flutter on the pokies, while your cash balance is a better alternative when playing blackjack.
Leo Vegas blackjack review
As mentioned above, there are many different Leo Vegas blackjack titles available on the desktop version of Leo Vegas, many with varying table limits to suit all types of players. Leo Vegas blackjack is provided by some of the most respected gambling developers on the globe, with these providing both your classic games of blackjack and alternative, online-only, version of 21. Some of the blackjack games available at Leo Vegas and their table limits include:
- American Blackjack – BetSoft – Min $1: Max: $300
- Blackjack – Net Entertainment – Min $1: Max: $500
- VIP Blackjack – Realistic Games – Min: $1: Max: $5000
- Blackjack Classic – Net Entertainment – Min $1: Max: $40
- Blackjack Pro Series Low Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $0.10 Max: $5
- Blackjack Pro Series Medium Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $1 Max: $40
- Blackjack Pro Series High Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $25 Max: $500
- Blackjack Pro Series VIP Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $50 Max: $4000
- Blackjack Redeal Gold – Microgaming – Min: $1 Max: $200
- Double Xposure – Net Entertinament – Min: $1 Max: $40
- Grand Blackjack – Odobo Play – Min: $1 Max: $3000
- MultiHand European Blackjack – Play’n Go – Min: $1 Max: $250
- Blackjack Single Deck Pro Low Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $0.10 Max: $5
- Blackjack Single Deck Pro Medium Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $1 Max: $40
- Blackjack Single Deck Pro High Limit – Net Entertainment – Min: $25 Max: $500
Once you have opened a Leo Vegas account, simply click on any title to get started, ensuring you’ve made a deposit first to play with real money.
Additionally, you can click on the help or question mark icon in any game to learn the rules and what basic strategy you need to look up to lower the house edge significantly. BetSoft’s titles actually includes the basic blackjack strategy in their help window, so you don’t need to go searching.
LeoVegas Live dealer blackjack review
Leo Vegas also offers an extensive live dealer catalogue powered by several leading software developers, which includes two of the leading blackjack titles from Evolution Gaming.
The live dealers are streamed directly to your devices screen screen and you simply place the bets by clicking (or tapping if you are on mobile device) the screen. While RNG blackjack games at Leo Vegas can offer better odds at times than
- Live Dealer Blackjack – table limits range from a minimum of $5 and go right up to $5000 for the standard live dealer blackjack variant. You can view how many seats are available in the live dealer lobby.
- Live Blackjack Party – two dealers streamed directly to your screen with a minimum of $0.25 and maximum of $100. There is just one table, but there are up to 500 open positions as you can ‘Bet Behind’ (bet on the hands of players who are seated at the table).
Leo Vegas Mobile blackjack review
Leo Vegas is actually affectionally (and also self-named) ‘The King of Mobile Casino’. This is because Leo Vegas has one of the biggest mobile catalogues available and offer multiple mobile blackjack titles. The fact Leo Vegas Casino sources their blackjack games from a variety of different software providers, means their depth in blackjack games is outstanding and you should not have any trouble finding a version of the game that suits what you want. Some of the best mobile blackjack games at Leo Vegas Casino include:
- American Blackjack – BetSoft
- Blackjack – Realistic Games
- Classic Blackjack – Net Entertainment
- Blackjack Single deck – Net Entertainment
- Blackjack Classic 3 Hand – Net Entertainment
- European Blackjack Gold – Microgaming
- Grand Blackjack – Odobo Play
- MultiHand European Blackjack – Play’n Go
Additionally, there are also live dealer blackjack titles available to play on your Apple, Android, Windows or other smartphone or tablet, and Leo Vegas app is also a great product. The Leo Vegas app is available on both Android and iOS smartphones however you will not be able to use it unless you are in a country with legal gambling.
Other games at Leo Vegas
Leo Vegas also offer a wide selection of other casino games, including classic fruit machines, 3D video slots, progressives, roulette, baccarat, craps, and poker, as well as the associated variants both standard and unique.
You can access the full catalogue via your browser – Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc., are all compatible – on your desktop or laptop by clicking on our links. You can also view the mobile optimised titles via your smartphone or tablet’s mobile browser the same way.
The layout is easy to navigate on both platforms and each category is displayed clearly so you can get playing games fast.
Leo Vegas blackjack review conclusion
Leo Vegas blackjack is truly some of the best on the web, with their outstanding reputation one of the main reasons to choose them. Leo Vegas blackjack includes upwards of different games, which is a much greater total than you would find at a retail casino. While Leo Vegas is not open as an Australian online casino, it would not surprise if they do re-enter the Aussie market in the future. For now though, UK, Canadian and even our Kiwi friends can safely play real money blackjack at Leo Vegas Casino.