Looking for high-stakes online blackjack? Blackjack.com.au has taken the time to seek out the best sites for high-roller and V.I.Ps looking for high limit 21 with big bets and even bigger winnings.
Note: This page is intended for our international readers only. Online casinos are banned from accepting Australian players as of September 2017 following the introduction of the Interactive Gambling Amendment Bill 2016, so for Australians the content on this page is informational in nature only.
What is High-Stakes Blackjack?
High-stakes blackjack generally refers to games of 21 with huge wagers allowed per hand – usually the maximum possible limit. Hi-stakes 21 is a big draw in both live casinos and Web-based establishments for high roller players who like to bet in bigger amounts per hand without restriction.
Typically, these games of blackjack with large wager limits are variations of the classic blackjack ruleset. They are usually defined by their minimum to maximum cap of $1000 – $5000, which is a fair amount to bet per game.
Considering these high-stake games are widely available online, they easily beat their live casino counterparts in ease of accessibility – usually only hard-to-reach V.I.P. rooms at local casinos host tables with maximum wagers.
Best Online Casinos for Real Money Hi-Stakes 21
1. www.RoyalVegasCasino.com: – Founded in 2000 and a forerunner of the renowned Fortune Lounge Casino group, Royal Vegas is our top recommended site for high rollers, VIPs and regular players looking for some high-quality, high limit blackjack. Playable through Instant Play via your Web browser or through Royal Vegas’s official downloadable software client (computer) or app (mobile and tablet), expect $1000 hands in Microgaming’s High Limit European Blackjack and $5000 hands in Vegas Downtown Gold Series High Limit.
2. www.JackpotCityCasino.com: Jackpot City is another favourable casino website with large wagering limits in their multiple blackjack titles powered by Microgaming, including Atlantic City Blackjack Gold ($200 max) and Live Dealer blackjack ($500), the latter hosted by alluring Playboy Bunny dealers.
3. www.AllSlotsCasino.com: While specialising in pokies, All Slots has a solid catalogue of blackjack variants and all the staples players expect for a top-quality site. European Redeal Blackjack Gold and Multi-Hand Blackjack lead the pack with $200 wagers.
4. www.7SultansCasino.com: 7Sultans is another member of Fortune Lounge alongside Royal Vegas, and shares the same high-quality gaming catalogue as its younger brother but with an exotic-themed user interface that’s easy on the eyes and easy-to-navigate. Classic European blackjack on your computer or mobile with high wagers up to $500 are offered.
High Limit Game Types
Atlantic City Blackjack Gold: Based on the ‘Atlantic City’ set of rules and playable at all of our top pick casinos, the game allows players to bet up to $1000 per hand.
High Limit European Blackjack Gold: The most common version of online blackjack available across our advised casino websites, the game is based on the ‘classic’ set of rules, and allows players to wager up to $1000 per hand.
Vegas Downtown Gold Series High Limit: A popular variant based on the ‘Vegas Downtown’ set of rules, this game is widely available at all of our recommended casinos, and allows players to bet up to $5000 maximum per hand. Note: this game is only available through the official downloadable casino client and not Instant Play.
European Blackjack Gold Mobile: A port of High Limit Euro Gold on mobile and tablet devices, it plays exactly the same as its computer counterpart with slightly less detailed graphics. It shares the same maximum betting limit of $1000 per hand, and has become a big draw due to mobile blackjack’s increasing popularity.
High roller blackjack online deposits
Depositing real money to our casino accounts to play high-stakes 21 is the same straightforward process as with any other game. Simply visit the ‘Cashier’ section of your preferred casino site,, select the banking service you wish to use, and input the amount of money you wish to deposit or withdraw.
All banking services supported by the casinos utilise state-of-the-art digital encryption technology (128 Bit Secure Socket Layer) to protect financial information and transactions, and make funding accounts as safe and smooth a process as possible. Some of the deposit and withdrawal options include:
- Credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Visa)
- Direct Bank Wires
- E-Wallets (Citadel Direct, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Payment Services (PayPal)
- Pre-paid cards (Paysafecard, Flexepin)
Why Play Max Limit 21?
If you’re the type of player who likes to bet big to win big per hand rather than bet small and win gradually, high wager blackjack is for you. Several bonuses, comps and promotions are available to players who bet big, and all of our recommended sites implement loyalty programs and VIP services for regular high limit bettors.
The multiple 21 variants listed above offer thrilling games with flexible maximum betting limits to cater for a wider range of players, and nothing can beat the excitement at scoring a natural hand of 21 with a $5000 bet.
If you’re looking for more information regarding hi-stakes blackjack, check out our informative high roller guides: