Apple Pay is a very popular payment option at online casinos in countries with regulated gambling. For instance Australians are unable to use Apple Pay casinos, because of their local laws, although countries like the UK, Canada and the USA are free to use this payment option. Apple Pay casino deposits can be made via Apple smartphones and tablets and have no fees associated with them.
If you are eligible to play at them, you will see the best Apple Pay blackjack sites for real money below:
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites
What are Apple Pay deposits at online casinos?
Apple Pay is an electronic payment wallet that can be used to transfer funds directly into an online casino site. Many Apple Pay online casino users prefer Apple Pay to PayPal, Skrill or Neteller as it is so because Apple Pay does not charge transaction fees apart from the one charged by the merchant’s bank.
Some of the top Apple Pay casino sites welcome bettors who use this method of payment by offering them a juicy welcome bonus package, although it is worth noting that as gambling sites are no legal in Australia, these are not available to AUD depositors.
Apple is one of the most popular brands in the world, identified by its state-of-the-art technology and high-quality products. Apple Pay is a cashless mobile payment service the brand was released in 2015 and permits users to process secure payments in stores or online.
Apple Pay had been in the company’s plans for many years before as a partnership between Apple, American Express, MasterCard and Visa. The intention behind the innovation was to build a single-use digital token to replace old-fashioned bank money transfers when paying for goods and services. With the increase in smartphone usage globally, the aim was for users to pay with their mobile devices in one easy transaction.
Essentially, if online casino are legal in your country and you have an Apple Smartphone, you will be able to play at the best Apple Pay online casinos and this casino deposit option will be available to you.
Top blackjack sites accepting Apple Pay
Many of the top online casino accept Apple Pay payments and it continues to grow into one of the most common ways to fund accounts.
Our top Apple Pay casinos include:
- Casumo Casino – is a well-known brand in the online casinos in the iGaming space. The operator gives you a huge signup bonus, and a large collection of games, and supports several banking methods including Apple Pay. Its registration process is easy and seamless.
- William Hill- If you are based in the United Kingdom, you would have heard of the brand William Hill. The gambling giant started its operations in 1934 with land-based casinos. In 2001, the brand launched an online casino platform, and since then, it is a good platform for many online gambling loyalists. The William Hill online gambling website features a wide collection of casino games, such as slots, bingo, jackpots, poker, and live dealer games. William Hill supports Apple Pay as a payment option on its platform. William Hill blackjack review.
- Betway – Betway is a well-known betting brand, established in 2006 and owned by super Group, with many sports betting sites out there, standing out from the crowd is a big issue than perhaps ever before for operators in the gambling industry. Betway is unique in many ways with the games offered and its huge experience in the igaming industry. Betway supports Apple Pay as a payment option on its platform. Betway blackjack review.
- Leo Vegas – Leo Vegas Casino is seen as one of the best online casinos in the United Kingdom, with a high level of regulation, has over 2000 real money casino games, wonderful sign-up bonus offers, daily promotions and easy deposit options including Apple Pay. Leo-Vegas has Blackjack on its list of games which includes various types of American Blackjack, Professional Blackjack Series, Double Exposure, Live Dealer Blackjack. Leo Vegas blackjack review.
- 32Red – 2Red offers over two dozen styles of real money blackjack – including Classic Blackjack Gold Series, a single-deck game that prides a far lower house edge (0.13%) than you will find in any land-based casino. 32Red Blackjack review.
How to deposit at online casinos with Apple Pay
If you’re not used to using Apple Pay and you have seen a compatible casino and want to play online blackjack, then these easy steps will help you through the process.
First, make sure you link the preferred debit or credit card to your Apple Pay account so that the money can be easily and instantly drawn from there: this has to be a bank that is affiliated with the service.
After your Apple Pay account is setup you can follow these steps to fund you gambling account:
When you log in to or sign up for your casino account with any online casino offering blackjack. Sign up process should only take a moment, but make sure you cross-check all the details to ensure correct details were keyed in such as your email and bank info, to avoid issues later on.
Go to the casino’s cashier and click on Apple Pay as your deposit method.
Follow the instructions displayed on the screen which should ask you for the deposit amount.
You will then have to sign into Apple Pay, if you’re not already and put in either your fingerprint or password.
Your blackjack casino account balance should reflect the funds in place, and you are now ready to start wagering on your favourite games.
Unfortunately, Apple Pay doesn’t offer withdrawal services, so you’ll have to find another withdrawal method to transfer your balance back to your bank account or e-wallet.
Does Apple Pay have fees at gambling sites?
Apple Pay is popular for online casinos as it has no fees and is safe and secure.
The same cannot be said for other e-wallets, especially PayPal, which has drawn criticism in the gambling industry for its seemingly high fees.
Apple Pay gambling payments history
Apple is one of the most popular brands in the world, identified by its state-of-the-art technology and high-quality products.
Apple Pay is a cashless mobile payment service the brand was released in 2015 and permits users to process secure payments in stores or online.
Apple Pay had been in the company’s plans for many years before as a partnership between Apple, American Express, MasterCard and Visa. The intention behind the innovation was to build a single-use digital token to replace old-fashioned bank money transfers when paying for goods and services.
With the increase in smartphone usage globally, the aim was for users to pay with their mobile devices in one easy transaction.
The service was officially announced at Apple’s iPhone 6 launch where CEO Tim Cook stated that plastic card payments were ‘outdated and insecure’ and that they would add Apple Pay in the iOS 8.1 software update, along with an API for developers to add the service to their apps.
Like many other Apple releases and products, Apple Pay was a big success. It debuted in the United Kingdom and China in 2015 and was included in the likes of Starbucks and KFC’s payment options.
The last few years have witnessed Apple Pay move into a long list of countries in Europe and Asia and by 2020 over 60 countries were already using Apple Pay. Apple users could pay for almost any type of service with the software, with it being allowed on several payment networks and cards.
It is now seen as one of the most widely recognised payment services in the world; providing fast, reliable, and secure service for its customers who want to pay for services using their mobile phones and blackjack is no exception.
Online casinos are not left out in adopting this payment method and several online sports betting brands allow Apple Pay as one of their payment methods.
Many of the best United Kingdom online casinos and top United States online casinos allow Apple Pay payments.
However, because of the strict gambling laws in Australia, Apple Pay casinos do not operate here and Blackjack.com.au does not advertise illegal brands.
The best international online blackjack sites generally accept Apple Pay deposits, with live dealer blackjack and RNG games the most common way people play 21 games.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites
Our take on Apple Pay online blackjack
We have full confidence in always recommending Apple Pay casinos to our readers for many reasons. It is so reliable and convenient to use being the biggest one. The process of funding your online casino account with Apple Pay will only take a few minutes, after you have an account with the payment giant. Overall, Apple Pay gambling sites are