Neteller is a popular deposit option at online casinos, with many of the top blackjack sites globally having it available. Playing Neteller online blackjack is a straight-forward process if you are in a country with regulated gambling. Neteller casino deposits have reasonably high payment limits and are an instant way of funding gambling accounts. Neteller payments to blackjack sites can be made using both desktop and mobile casinos, while it is also an option on gambling apps. Neteller bonuses and promotions can sometimes be voided using this payment, but each casino site will put details about this in the terms and conditions. The top Neteller blackjack sites for November, 2023 are:
Best Neteller blackjack sites
Playing online blackjack with Neteller
Neteller can be a viable option to deposit and withdraw money at online casinos. While most punters who gamble with real money have a ‘go-to’ payment method that they prefer for whatever reason, certain Web casinos will offer bonuses and rewards for using electronic digital wallet services – otherwise known as e-Wallets.
Most of the big online casinos reward you additional match bonuses for using Neteller to deposit cash into your casino accounts, and alongside these bonuses, Neteller is an extremely safe and reputable payment service favoured by many. Read on for more info on Neteller’s services and how to make the most of them when playing at online casinos with real money.
Note: Following the introduction of the Interactive Gambling Amendment Bill in September 2017, Australians can no longer play at online casinos. The information in this article is intended for our international readers only – for Australians the content on this page is informational in nature only.
Sites accepting Neteller
What Is Neteller?
Neteller is one of the most well established e-Wallets in the world. They have customers in more than 200 different countries, and many online users already use its services. An e-Wallet like Neteller is a virtual wallet bank account, entirely managed via computer or mobile devices.
To use Neteller, you need to transfer your funds to your e-Wallet. You can fund your e-Wallet with a debit or credit card, or an international bank transfer after signing up for an account on the site. Once your Neteller account is loaded with funds you can start spending online. When you want to withdraw money from your e-Wallet back into your regular bank account the process is fast, simple, secure and free.
Why Pay at online casinos with Neteller?
In short, Neteller is a safe way to instantly send money online. Transfers are processed quickly, funds and personal details are protected fully and it’s one of the most efficient and secure payment methods you could use. Neteller is widely accepted at a huge number of gaming sites. Once you have a Neteller account set up, you’ll be able to purchase casino credits at a number of Web casinos easily.
e-Wallets also put an extra protective barrier between you and the casino; although reputable Web casinos will employ the highest security measures, if a transaction was to somehow be compromised they would only have access to your e-Wallet, not your entire bank account. While you don’t have anything to worry about when purchasing casino credits on a trustworthy virtual casino, an e-Wallet can buy you extra peace of mind if you’re generally wary of making online transactions.
At many online casinos there is a small fee for paying with certain methods, but usually there is no additional fee when you are paying with Neteller. For example, at Guts Casino, standard credit cards are charged with a 2.5% fee, while Neteller carries no additional fee.
Neteller employs some of the best safeguards against fraud. It uses 128-bit encryption technology, identity verification and fund transfers are monitored to protect your money and identity. When you make an online purchase with a credit or debit card you have to fill in some personal details. Neteller eliminates this step.
As long as you make a transaction using Neteller at least every 14 months, there are no administration fees for having a Neteller account. In addition, it’s free to transfer money to your e-Wallet, and free to transfer money back out of it again – no hidden fees. Neteller also has its own loyalty program, so as you spend at the casino you can accumulate rewards points with Neteller to redeem as well.
Online Casinos Supporting Neteller Payments
All major online casinos host Neteller as a deposit and withdrawal option on account of its quality of service and security. It leads other e-Wallet brands in its category and regularly runs cross-promotional bonuses with sites so that players who deposit using the service can get even more real money to play with. Some of the best online casinos actually reward you for making deposits with Neteller with free money on top of what you’re loading onto your casino account. Read on to find out where you can take advantage of this.
- Royal Vegas Casino: Royal Vegas Casino is one of the most premium Web casinos. They have hundreds of quality casino games from the industry-leading gaming software developer Microgaming, as well as a range of live dealer games and gambling tournaments which puts you against other players in real time, competing for an enticing prize pool. In addition to having exciting games on offer, Royal Vegas has also earned the eCOGRA seal of approval for its safety and fairness standards.
You can deposit and withdraw with Neteller at Royal Vegas, and the site rewards you for using this payment option. The first time you make a deposit with Neteller, enter the promo code NETELLER100 and you will automatically be given a bonus amount into your Royal Vegas real money account. Royal Vegas review.
- G’Day Casino: G’Day Casino uses a variety of gaming software developers, including White Hat Gaming, NetEnt, Leander Games, eZugi and more. This means that they have a really exciting and diverse range of casino games. They also have live dealer games in roulette, blackjack, baccarat, lottery and keno. G’Day Casino is licensed by the Curacao regulatory authority so you can be assured that they have fair games and practices.
Neteller deposits and withdrawals are welcomed at G’Day Casino. Check out our G’day casino review for more.
- Jackpot City Casino: Jackpot City Casino has an excellent gaming library, they have over 500 Microgaming casino games on offer (online pokies in particular are their specialty). They also have live dealer games, blackjack and slots tournaments, and progressive jackpot games that can grow to exorbitant amounts. They also have the eCOGRA seal of approval for fairness and security and are licensed and authorised by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta so you know they abide by strict regulatory guidelines.
Neteller withdrawals and deposits are welcomed. You are rewarded by JPC for using this payment type – the first time you make a deposit at JPC using Neteller you can receive a 10% bonus on top of what you deposit by entering the promo code NETELLER100. Jackpot City review.
- Casino Mate: Casino Mate has over 600 casino games, and is continually adding to their collection as the newest Microgaming creations are released. They cover all the expected casino game types and have slots tournaments (both free and buy-in), blackjack tournaments and progressive jackpot games. For new players there is also a hefty $1400 welcome bonus you can redeem over your first few deposits.
Neteller deposits and withdrawals are accepted at Casino Mate. Casino-Mate review.
- Guts Casino: Guts Casino has many gaming software developer providers, and you can really see it in the breadth and diversity in their casino games. Some of their game come from creative companies such as OMI Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, BetSoft and more. Because they have so many providers they can showcase games of a satisfying variety, for example they have video slots, classic slots and 3D slots. They also have live dealer games and progressive jackpot games. Guts Casino review.
What countries can use Neteller for casino payments?
There are many different gambling jurisdictions around the world that allow Neteller casinos to operate on their shores. The following countries all allow Neteller payments to online casinos.