Royal Vegas Casino have their own ways at finding out whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, and you will be awarded with a share of $200,000 regardless which list you’re on.
Up until December 31, you can play any blackjack title of your choice (all powered by Microgaming) at RoyalVegasCasino.com to earn Rewards points and fill either the Naughty-O-Metre or Nice-O-Metre and win an array of prizes along the way.
As the metre slowly fills up, you will reach a number of markers each with a prize available to unlock. There are 14 markers to open. Prizes include:
- Free Spins
- Matched deposit bonuses
- Mystery prizes
- More rewards points
What’s more is if you manage to unlock all 14 prizes, by playing 14 days in a row, you will win the Wishlist Jackpot, which is all the prizes on offer.
Royal Vegas Rewards programme
In order to fill the Naughty/Nice-O-Metre, players need to accrue loyalty points. These can been earned by making real money bets on your blackjack title of choice – from the extensive Microgaming catalogue. However, since blackjack is a table game it requires more than one credit to be wagered in order to earn one loyalty point, as follows:
- Classic Blackjack – 100 credits
- Atlantic City Blackjack Gold – 20 credits
- Big Five Blackjack Gold – 20 credits
- Double Exposure Blackjack – 20 credits
- European Blackjack Gold – 20 credits
- High Streak Blackjack Gold – 20 credits
- Multi-Hand Blackjack – 20 credits
- Premiere Blackjack Hi/Lo – 20 credits
- Spanish Blackjack – 20 credits
- Super Fun 21 – 20 credits
- Vegas Strip Blackjack – 20 credits
- Vegas Single Deck Blackjack – 20 credits
It makes sense to play the least amount of money for the maximum amount of points, but if you were to play Classic Blackjack with the perfect basic strategy you would be playing a title with a 0.13% house edge. It ultimately comes down to personal preference.